The picture that you see is my boss and his fiance (soon to be his wife in 2 weeks). He was really kind enough to let me share this picture here and talk a little bit about their God inspired love story and also share what I’ve learned from him today in regards to relationship and dating.
So I asked him one question,
Me: How did you guys meet?
Boss: Because of my nose. I was playing basketball and someone hit my nose and swelled up. I went to the hospital to get it checked up and she happened to be my nurse.
to cut the long story short. He basically said,
what are the odds of finding a single Christian nurse at a big hospital and assisting someone like me who happens to be a Single Christian dude, it’s all God. Before I met her I told God, ‘Lord, I’m done looking. I’m focusing all my time towards you. And she said the exact same thing’ She was busy working, serving and doing ministries, while I’m busy doing the same thing. We were both content with God and the things that He’s doing in our lives.
After a year of ‘not looking’, God brought them together. Crazy I know. I was really inspired to see how God orchestrated their love story. It’s so encouraging to hear how both of them weren’t ‘looking for that person’ but they just simply devoted their lives to God’s calling and in the midst of their faithfulness and contentment in God and the things He’s doing in their lives, God brought them together.
I think if there’s any lesson that I learned from this, and that I wanna share to you all is this.
If you wanna find ‘The One’, you need to BE the ONE. Stop looking for the right person instead devote yourself to God and to becoming the right person.
We get so caught up in the idea of ‘searching for the right person’ where in reality we need to ask ourselves, ‘am I working on becoming the One for my future One?’
I praise God for His Spirit that’s constantly ministering to me even when I’m at work and using my boss to speak to me about this. And because of this, I’m more inspired and encouraged to really wait and focus completely on God.
“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matt6:33
seeking Him genuinely in a way that you’re not expecting anything in return but just finding joy & contentment in Him alone. And then just allow God to pour out blessings in your life.
Mark M. (markmuldez.tumblr.com)
- naturallyunabbreviated reblogged this from markmuldez
- beautiful-bpb likes this
- 91onenine likes this
- jojokitteh reblogged this from iamsavedbyjesuschrist
- samanthaoconna likes this
- kacekacekacekace reblogged this from iamsavedbyjesuschrist
- iamsavedbyjesuschrist reblogged this from itsmysaviorslove
- iamsavedbyjesuschrist likes this
- naturallyunabbreviated likes this
- blessedsoulfuleyes likes this
- danielasarahy likes this
- faithcamille reblogged this from markmuldez
- faithcamille likes this
- amantedicristo likes this
- daniellelgardner likes this
- llauraelizabeth likes this
- stere-atypical reblogged this from peculiartreasuree
- surrounded-by-stars likes this
- neciasaur likes this
- poetic--license reblogged this from peculiartreasuree
- engraven likes this
- peculiartreasuree reblogged this from beauty-in-oblivion
- beauty-in-oblivion reblogged this from markmuldez
- schroedus likes this
- irveenrocks likes this
- travisandnaomi likes this
- loverlyundecidedmusicalmuggle likes this
- unitedwepotato likes this
- daisiesnsunshine reblogged this from nicolenicsnikky-loveschrist
- daisiesnsunshine likes this
- mermaid-skeletons reblogged this from radiowithnoreception
- radiowithnoreception likes this
- radiowithnoreception reblogged this from nicolenicsnikky-loveschrist
- nicolenicsnikky-loveschrist reblogged this from captivatedbyeternity
- captivatedbyeternity reblogged this from markmuldez
- captivatedbyeternity likes this
- aale15 likes this
- worshiphimforever reblogged this from markmuldez
- livingpalindrome likes this
- asinnersavedbyhisgrace reblogged this from markmuldez
- renconcepcion likes this
- itsmysaviorslove likes this
- captivatedbymyking likes this
- ayceelittleprincess likes this
- talkl-o-v-e likes this
- heb11-1 reblogged this from markmuldez
- embraceme likes this
- londonlavida likes this
- natashiee reblogged this from detached-emotions
- janebleu reblogged this from shitinonyouhoe